- The focus and scope must be in accordance with educational research, learning research, evaluation, and classroom action research which is equivalent to the results of research studies.
- Articles are written in one column, to facilitate the reviewer stage by using Indonesian or English, using Book Antiqua letters, size 12 pts, with spaces of 1.5. The size of the paper used A4 with a margin of 2.54 cm (top), 2.54 cm (left), 2.54 cm (right), and 2.54 cm (bottom). The minimum number of pages from 5 to 15 pages with the number of words 3000-6000 words including references.
- Systematics or content in the article as follows: Introduction, methods, results and discussion, conclusions and recommendations, and References.
- Writing a title with a size of 13 pts and blacked out, the author's name is not given a title written under the title and writing an email address with a size of 10 pts.
- Reference sources for the past 10 years, preferably from research articles. In addition, the author is expected to do an International Journal (preferably those that are already reputable).
- The abstract must reflect the overall substance of the article content and be able to help the reader determine its relevance to the interests and decide whether to read the document as a whole. The abstract contains statements about the background of the problem, the focus of the problem, important steps or stages of research, as well as the main findings and conclusions. Abstracts are written in 2 languages (English and Indonesian), in 1 paragraph, 1 space apart, and with a number of between 150-200 words, with keywords 3 to 5 words.
- The introduction must contain the background of the study, the formulation of the problem, the purpose of the study and relevant research, and theorical studies. In the introduction, it is recommended not to present data in tabular form, for the presentation of data it is recommended to be in the form of a description. Theoretical studies contain theories or references used as research references, in theoretical studies, it is preferred to contain theories or references sourced in scientific articles.
- Methods include the research methods used, including the place, time of research and how the procedures and analysis data are implemented.
- Results and Discussion contains the results of the research and discussion of research findings. In the discussion section, it is recommended to no longer add data in the form of tables, figures and/or graphs, it is recommended in the discussion section to contain about (the meaning of the results of the research, the relationship with relevant theories, and differences in research conducted with relevant research).
- Conclusions and Recommendations in the section should include concepts and new findings from the research.
- References is sorted according to the alphabet using APA style. All that is referred to in the article must be written in the references and all that is written in the references must be referred to in the article.